Suction Cup not staying on the wall.
- Surface may be porous
- Centre valve not functioning correctly
- Grey sealing washer contaminated
- Test your suction cup on glass, if it works then your surface is porous and will not work with any suction product. Please re-install your accessory on another surface.
- Remove centre valve, clean both the valve and the valve seat and install centre valve and install suction cup again. Refer to troubleshooting video for a more detailed explanation.
Centre cap not sliding down.
- Positioning arrow on front of suction cup not facing downwards
- Remove your suction cup and re-install with the arrow facing downwards. Refer to installation videos for more detailed information.